I am finally out of my funk. I have had a great weekend, with a lot to show for it. Kevin and I finished our Christmas shopping on the weekend before Christmas and remained calm amid the chaos. We are finally finished (save waiting on a couple of items from Amazon to arrive), everything is wrapped. I got my holiday cards out yesterday, cleaned the house, and we have 2 freshly bathed and nice smelling pups. I had a great run with a friend this morning and hope to finish sanding our guest bed so we can get to work on staining.
The next 2 weeks may be a little chaotic. We are traveling both Christmas weekend and New Years weekend. I know we are both looking forward to being able to spend more time with both of the families this year.
2012 is going to be a big year for us, stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment