For two weeks after my birthday in April, I was taking Arianna to a Craw Babies class daily. She learned to blow bubbles, kick, roll from front to back and vice versa, and go under water. She loved it! I think we have a water baby on our hands.
Kevin and I have been trying to slowly build up our mileage to do a the Space Coast Half Marathon in November. We ran 5 miles today; it went pretty well and luckily it was pretty cool out for here (only 75ish degrees). I still started to get overheated at the end. I hope I can get acclimated to this heat! Not much else new is going on here - why I haven't really updated. We finally tried out Tammany Trace! We started at the Mandeville Trail head and ran towards New Orleans and back. The trail was actually really nice. It definitely could use more shade, but we were out running at 1pm - what can you do? One of the perks to this place was the kid's play area. They had some really nice shade structures, rubberized flooring, misting stations, and plenty of things to do - even for an 8.5 month old. Arianna had a blast swinging, as usual. It was definitely worth making the hour drive. It was amazing to not have to do 5 laps of our loop at the park here or 2 laps at City Park. The people we passed were all very friendly (not muttering show-off if you past them or other comments). We will definitely be going back.
And now for pictures!
.jpeg)

.jpeg)
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment