Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A hurricane's a-coming!





Let's face it, I still want to be The Little Mermaid when I grow up. A hurricane is coming, Irene, I hope we at least get some rain from it. I miss hurricanes, the waves, listening to the storm, and of course, the hurricane parties. Gone are the days when investing in a keg was considered the only necessary preparation.

Oh, the east coast experienced an earthquake (5.8 magnitude). I didn't feel a thing...



We all must have really pissed off mother nature.

Yesterday, I went to the gym for weights and spin class with a friend. Then we met two other of my girl friends for a girls night in. We had girl talk, wine, cheese and chocolate. It was delicious, but I woke up starving today. At lunch I devoured a pizza and did not feel like I had over-eaten. It tasted like the best pizza that I've ever eaten, that may have been the hunger talking, but either way I am a real sucker for pizza.

Next on my to-do list is plan Friday's date night.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment