Monday, September 12, 2011

Kevin and I have now been married for 2 years. I have no idea where all the time has gone. Last night, we celebrated by making lobster tails for dinner. We are waiting on our combined gift to each other to arrive -- a dining set.

I have done three runs in the past three days. Yesterday, I decided to try out the portion of the greenway near my house and all I have to say is HILLS! Umstead is way easier to run. Today I led Monday group run, the group consisted of me. As ridiculous as it looks when we do squirrel jumps as a group, you get a lot more funny looks when you are doing them by yourself.

I am looking forward to our last beach trip of the season, coming next weekend. It is going to be great to get to spend some time with our friends Mel and John. We always have fun with them.

It's football season again, so back to the Pats vs. Dolphins game for me. Go Pats!

No comments:

Post a Comment