Wednesday, October 12, 2011

It's been awhile.

Ooops! It's been awhile, I have been training more and getting on the computer less! There are only 5 weeks until the OBX Half Marathon and I am hoping to PR!

We made one trip to Wilmington to visit some friends and I realized that I can no longer keep up. We were out until 3 in the morning and the next day I was just done. They wanted to go to a beer and wine walk downtown, but Kevin felt too sick for that. I wish the sun had made an appearance, I was hoping to get some beach time in. There was a lot of rain and humid cloudy days.

Kevin sister and her boyfriend came down to visit us last weekend. We always have a good time with them and this was no exception. We went out to dinner and just had a low-key weekend.
Kevin's middle sister and her boyfriend are coming down this weekend, should be fun. Also this weekend, a friend is getting married and the son of one of my close friends is turning 6!
Next weekend, I am going to a friend's baby shower, I still have to go shopping for her gift!
In 2 weeks, we are going down to Wilmington, again. This time for the Beach to Battleship Half Ironman to cheer on some friends. No wonder time feels like it is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment