Monday, April 1, 2013

7 Months

She leaned forward to sit like this without any help!
Things are getting back to normal in the Englestad household: sleep, exercising, etc. Arianna was in such a good mood on Friday that we were even able to go out to eat (at 5pm)!

She seems to have gotten my dad's eye color, which makes her look even less like me. I think people are going to start to think that I've stolen a baby - I swear, she came out of me! We've added one more solid meal to the mix (so she now does breakfast and dinner). She's doing really well with it and likes fruit a lot. 

We have committed to staying another year, and resigned our lease in our current house. It is going to be nice to not have to move this year. Since we are staying, Kevin did some research into square foot gardening and built/planted some beds this weekend. Let's hope we actually get some vegetables out of this thing!


We ran before he started on his projects, I promise we don't just wear workout gear around all the time.
Speaking of running, Arianna seems to get a real thrill out of riding in the BOB while we are running. We look down through the little window and she is normally awake, grinning, taking it all in.
Post-run grins
We lead such an exciting life, I know. Here are some pictures (I know that's why you really read my blog).
Mastering baby push-ups



She really took right to digging in to her Easter basket



No comments:

Post a Comment